Immaculate South facing villa for sale in Val de Sol, Javea
1 of 32
- Javea, Valle del Sol
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 140m² Build Size
- Pool: Yes
- Pool Type: Private
- Orientation: South
- Terrace: Yes
- EPC: D
- 700m² Plot Size
A unique, well designed family villa, close to the beach with fabulous views
Reduced from 390,000 euros.
An immaculate, south -facing villa has unobstructed views and is only a few minutes by car from the sandy beach and several large supermarkets.
At the entrance there are 2 spacious, secure car parking spaces with a 5 m electric gate, adjacent to blooming olive and pomegranate trees and many other plants.
Through a 200 year old rustic front door you enter a sheltered indoor area with an open sun terrace (ca. 50 m²) adjoining a private pool (8x4m) with roman steps, shower and seating area.
The whole surrounding garden area is very well maintained. Tall palm trees, colourful bougainvilleas, a lemon tree, two orange trees and more provide attractive visual cover from the outside.
The L-shaped building comprises:
- A large covered barbecue area, natural stone pool bar and comfortable seating for 8+ persons with a total of 32 m² (complete with TV, 2 awnings etc.). The whole structure is under a permanent roof supported by solid wooden beams.
- In front of the entrance and on the left, a canopy of approx. 40 m² provides a pleasant shade during the summer months. Here you can also access the undeveloped under build, the enclosed utility room (4.5 m²) and a plastic shed (3.20m²).
- When you enter the villa, you will be amazed by the almost two-storey open living hall with elegantly set natural stone elements. On the left is a modern fitted kitchen with all modern comforts, in front of it a dining area, and to the right the actual living area. Straight ahead are 2 bedrooms with natural stone elements and a bathroom.
- The kitchen and the living area are separated by a staircase to the upper sleeping area. In front of the stairs, a gas fireplace with real flame wood donates magical effects.
- On the upper level you will find the main bedroom with subtle natural stone elements, a walk-in dressing room with fitted wardrobes and a large modern bathroom with a bath and separate walk-in shower.
The high specification features include: double glazed tilting windows, blinds, fly screens, air conditioning hot / cold, under floor heating, satellite TV, garden irrigation system, etc.
The fantastic low sale price is only because the access road is not complete yet.